Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 1 - New Beginning

Well, today started out like any other day, woke up at 7:30 and had to rush so I could be on time for school and everything was going as usual until around 9:30 and I got called into our schools principals office and long story short, they took me out of all my classes, except for the 1 credit I need to graduate, but whatever, fuck school, I got to go home and chill, which I basically get to do every day from now on, which means more time for my IM money making fiasco. The rest of the day was pretty normal, worked out, hung out with girlfriend , played some basketball, and started working on my web-design businesses wordpress website (try and say that 3 times fast), I have never made a website in my life, but throwing something together in wordpress is something a fucking fetus could do.

That brings me to my first project that I am beginning, and that is going around my local city and finding small businesses that don't have websites and offering them a "free website" and all I am going to do is use a good word press theme and slap together a 3 maybe 4 page website and charge them for hosting and if I get lucky I will get them to sign up for my exclusive SEO package and my monthly maintenance package. I am looking to bank anywhere from $250-$500 from every website I make, and starting now until the end of may, my goal is to have built 10 websites, which should be achievable.

I've got some other methods that I am working on, but like most people in IM, I suffer from information overload, or paralysis by analysis, so I am trying to focus my attention on one task at a time for right now. I am going to finish my website before I go to bed tonight and tomorrow I will be scoping out local businesses.

Time to get to work, later FUCKERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment