Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 2 - Lazy as fuck

If you couldn't tell by the title, I got shit done today. I wasn't happy with how my website finished because the theme just didn't cut it for me, so now I am search of a new theme, joy. My day was basically the same as yesterday, just more of the same, but today I did decide I am going to sell my Macbook so I can buy a desktop PC, I love windows and plus I feel like I get more work down when I am forced to sit at a desk and do my work, so hopefully I get that done soon.

I don't have to much more to talk about today, I am watching the Lakers beat the shit out of the Hornets right now so that's making this day a little better. I am going to keep searching tonight for a theme that will fit my business needs and then I will probably head to bed and get a start in the morning.

P.S. Today I had to scrape up some change to eat Taco Bell, fuck being poor, time to get rich bitches. Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment